Sunday, September 11, 2005

God calls Dubya

Dubya: Hello? Who is this? Is this a test?

God: This isn't a test, Dubya, this is God. I called you on the red phone because I know you don't ever answer the others.

Dubya: Well, a big ole White House howdy, God. Haven't heard from you since you made me one of your chosen hundred thousand.

God: As long as you brought it up, there is no chosen hundred thousand, Dubya. Someone's shucking and jiving you but we'll talk about that some other time...I don't want too many ideas bouncing around in your already convoluted brain right now.

Dubya: Love yer sense of humour, Lord...

God: Knock it off, Dubya, and wipe off that condescending grin, which is another subject we'll discuss another time.

Dubya: Sorry, Lord, but it's almost breakfast time and you know how I love a big breakfast, yum, yum!

God: Pay attention, Dubya! The reason I called is to chew your butt out.

Dubya: What for? I've been doing a great job as President! Workin' hard chasin' after them evil-doers like a sheriff with a pack o' bloodhounds! Why just yesterday...

God: Quiet! Listen up! What I called about is this national day of prayer you're calling for...who put you up to that?...as if I didn't know.

Dubya: Well, I got to do somethin', Lord! The polls say I'm losin' my standin'...and I been workin' hard...it's hard work bein' President...

God: I know what you're up to, Dubya...and don't give me that whine; you were already slipping way down before Katrina. Remember Iraq? I watched those fools in the Crusades do the same thing...

Dubya: The Crusades?

God: Forget it, I know how much you read history. Anyway, you need to do a couple of things if you want to keep me happy.

Dubya: Anything you want, Lord...I been workin' hard on that...

God: First, quit shoving your religion down peoples throats. One of the reasons I gave humans free will is so they'd think for themselves. Secondly, lower the gasoline prices. Your family and good buddies are rich enough and surely you know how I feel about avarice.

Dubya: Avarice? Uh...

God: Greed, Dubya, greed! And quit using your army to conquer the world. There's a whole bunch of past aggressors rotting in hell who tried the same thing. And fourth, quit taking the Bible so literally. I didn't write it and, if I did, I would have not resorted to parables so every Tom, Dick, and Herod could create their own theocracy. Just adopt Jesus' philosophies because he actually did speak for me. You don't seem to be paying much attention to what he said.

Dubya: Well, okay, God...I'll work hard on that!

God: Good. That's all...for now, anyway.

Dubya: Uh, could I ask you a question, Lord?

God: What's your question?

Dubya: Do you think Hillary can beat Jeb in the next election?

God: First, let me ask you if you think I am a man or a woman?

Dubya: What? Uh...uh...

God: You 'work hard' on that question, Dubya...maybe when you figure it out you can figure out the answer to your own question.

34 Comments:

Blogger Steve Austin said...

Cool blog. I have a virginia home equity loan blog myself. It's goes over virginia home equity loan. Please visit, thanks!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Abeni said...

Hilarious

2:54 PM  
Blogger mojoala said...

very good porchwise!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cool.

11:49 AM  
Blogger EXSENO said...

I love it, perfect!!!!

12:54 PM  
Blogger FutureWorldLeader said...

HA HA HA HA HA! I found you thru a link on mojo.You are so guna be visted by me !Cool blog.Keep up the good GB jokes!

4:44 PM  
Blogger YoungDemocrat said...

That is just purely funny. Great blog.

3:05 PM  
Blogger Trouble said...

Dropped in on Abeni's prompting... This was a fun post, imaginative... Unless of course that call actually took place...

6:34 AM  
Blogger dorna! said...

I was chuckling mightily 'til I got thwacked with the visual of Jeb in the Whitehouse. :D

Also here VIA Abeni.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Scratchie said...

Funny post....No more bush in the White House unless it's a rose bush growing in the gardens.....I was sent by Abeni.

1:57 PM  
Blogger A Year said...

yeep sent by Abeni.. very imaginative

2:09 AM  
Blogger Adam said...

Brilliant!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Brilliant!

3:56 PM  
Blogger David said...

For All Your Home Loan Needs Visit Our New home equity Site

9:49 PM  
Blogger heropoo said...

Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about online loan

7:48 AM  
Blogger hexadecimals resources said...

I found a good debt consolidation loan site. I am looking into it myself.

3:24 PM  
Blogger jobs123 said...

Nice blog, keep up the good work!
I have a blog/site toocalifornia california goldmedalmortgage5.com refinance refinance refinance refinancing
It's a free information site on on home equity loans and refinancing. It can help you save money if you are in the market for a loan.
You should check it out if you have the time :-)

11:41 AM  
Blogger jobs123 said...

Hi I was just blog surfing and I found You! nice blog!
I have a equity home loan mobile site/blog
It's a free information site on home equity loans and financeing
You should check it out if you get chance :-)

12:56 PM  
Blogger gastips said...

Nice Blog! Its great how useful the internet can be with its wealth of information. I will try and visit you blog on a regular basis to help you out.

If you want any Gas Saving Tips feel free to visit gas price history

See ya soon.. :)

3:16 AM  
Blogger Askinstoo said...

Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

6:08 AM  
Blogger Adult Personals said...

hey i got here searching for credit easy fair fast loan poor

You have such a high ranking for that
Top 3 for credit easy fair fast loan poor

credit easy fair fast loan poor

2:29 AM  
Blogger Johnny said...

Hello, just visited your blog, it's geat. I also have a signature loan related blog with some useful articles about the topic. Hope that it is helpful to you.

4:13 AM  
Blogger Templar Archives said...

Stop Complaining
by: north carolina debt consolidation loan

You might think there is no correlation
between complaining and success when in
fact there is a connection. When you
are spending time complaining about the
obstacles you are facing, you are wasting
so much time being negative that you are
actually loosing chances to move forward.
Instead of thinking of challenges as
problems, think of them as opportunities.

north carolina debt consolidation loan

6:20 AM  
Blogger Protoss said...

Realize Your Potential
by: florida debt consolidation loan

In order to succeed at anything,
you need to see that you have the
potential to reach your goals.
For example, if you want to be a
recording artist but have no singing
ability, having success in this field
is not likely.

However, if you love working on cars
and have a real talent for fixing
engines and transmissions, and to you,
success would mean working for NASCAR,
you have potential to learn and achieve
that success.

florida debt consolidation loan

10:16 PM  
Blogger The Coupon Guru said...

Nice school loan blog. I found this school loan site interesting. You should check it out... **LoanLearner**

11:40 PM  
Blogger Raven said...

Cool blog, i have a home loan site check it out here at home loan find out information that will help you when getting a home loan

6:56 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Hello,
Great blog with some useful info on refinance home equity loan. I have a refinance home equity loan themed site you and your visitors might find interesting. I'd love for you to check it out.

9:40 PM  
Blogger WorldTrader said...

I just came across your blog about **keyword** and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site & blog about **keyword**. Your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here.low interest home equity loan

8:40 AM  
Blogger Mortgage Center said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about mortgage calc so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

9:44 PM  
Blogger TheMan said...

Hi porchwise, with all the new laws implemented on bankruptcy, I've been reading about all the latest on company to consolidate debt and ended up on your site. It's interesting to see how Big Business supports getting into debt with a company to consolidate debt and how the government itself gets farther into debt. Yet no one wants to take responsiblity for it. (enough ranting) Thanks God calls Dubya was an interesting read.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hey Fellow, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about washington mutual home equity loans.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
washington mutual home equity loans
I wish you all the best!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you, Friend, how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my site:
texas home equity loan rate
It covers texas home equity loan rate related contents.
All the best!

4:47 AM  
Blogger Paul Adams said...

Hi Blogger! I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
home equity credit line detials
It pretty much covers home equity credit line detials related issues.
Best regards!

5:56 AM  
Blogger Ar Arkansas House Cleaning said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
I can't explain, but you need to check my mn minnesota house cleaning blog!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home