Saturday, February 25, 2006

Flash Fiction Friday #26

Remember? How could I forget? I recall it specifically because it was the first (and last) time I was told I was a lousey lover. It took me years...well, months anyway, to recover from that devestating blow to my ego. I probably wouldn't have been that devestated if she'd had told me up front she was a hooker, but she didn't. It was my first trip to Vegas, I picked her up in a bar and we (I thought at the time) both got soused. We went to my room, I did my thing and then she asked me for the money. I thought she needed to borrow some and laid a twenty on her. Wow! She smacked me pretty hard and said it was a hundred minimum and I was such a lousey lover she should charge me two hundred.

I found the hookers in Spain a much more pleasant experience...or maybe Italy...or France...or....

11 Comments:

Blogger Diamond said...

LMAO - what an interestng take on FFF - definitely hoping it's not autobiographical!!

Glad you shared your "fictional" effort this week - LOL

5:36 PM  
Blogger justacoolcat said...

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble . . .

11:41 PM  
Blogger James said...

A hundred for a Las Vegas hooker. That's a steal!

If a hooker called me a lousy lover after a disagreement about money, I'd take it with a grain of salt. That's just the greed and anger talking.

You gotta be Rocco Siffredi to impress a hooker anyway.

At least that's what people tell me....I wouldn't really know.

2:21 PM  
Blogger porchwise said...

no,debby, it's strictly a pipedream

no,justacoolcat, it's easy when it's fiction..oh, sorry, you meant you

no, james, I wouldn't know either..LOL

7:10 PM  
Blogger justacoolcat said...

I was referring to your story, but since you put it that way.

8:07 PM  
Blogger justacoolcat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Gnomey G said...

wow. is there some pent-up inferiority complex here or what? J/K. Fun read.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Funny. Remember, you're only a lousy lover if you care what she thinks. It was good for you, right?

9:42 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

Slut!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:11 PM  
Blogger sweet trini said...

glad you got your money's worth...
walk good.

1:54 PM  
Blogger C. H. Green said...

Thanks for the laugh.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home