Saturday, April 22, 2006

FF#33

Before you assume that I must be mistaken about you seeing my wife dining with some gent yesterday, let me say you are wrong.
(So that's what the bitch was doing instead of that phoney story about visiting her sister...)

Come on, Ernie, why would I lie about that?

Because you've been after her for a long time.

I don't think so...

(Now you're lying!)

She was visiting her sister...all I have to do is call her and she'll tell me the truth.
(She would lie about it too...)

Go ahead, call her, Ernie, I dare you!

(I don't have to prove anything to you.)
I'm not calling her-- you're being rediculous.

So you're staying with her?

(You're damn right, I am. She'd wipe me out if I divorced her...she knows I've been screwing around on her for years, and can probably prove it.)
I've told you before, Shirley, I'm never going to get a divorce. Now get your clothes back on and get out of my office; fun time is over.

Bastard!

7 Comments:

Blogger Display Name said...

Well...this explains the sudden shift in character with Burt. Ernie IS a bastard!

8:52 AM  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

SO cool! totally made me switch gears!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

You might want to keep an eye on who Shirley starts dining out with now! Good going.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Writeprocrastinator said...

"Bastard!"

Heh-heh, exactly!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Gnomey G said...

I think the neighbors just heard me guffaw. Not laugh, guffaw.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fan-freaking-tastic. Loved it.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Beth said...

How fun was that!? Nice!

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home