Saturday, April 01, 2006

FFF #31

"Disease? I suppose you could call it that, although it could be a psychosis...or maybe a psychosis caused by a disease...or maybe some kind of allergy, after all it is spring and the pollen is out...but no, my dear, I believe you're just experiencing the last symptoms of a rare, lethal drug I've been slipping into your coffee for the past week. You might have tasted it if you didn't load your coffee with such large amounts of cream and sugar. Didn't I tell you long ago that it was healthy to drink your coffee black?
My, my, how wide your eyes are: you look like you'd like to scream...or perhaps you'd like to call nine-one-one? So sorry, my dear, but the paralysis obviously has set in as you seem unable to even close those frightened orbs. Not to worry, you'll be quite painlessly dead in a few more hours. I'll be quite rich off of your life insurance. Of course there'll be a short investigation, but your death will be attributed to a massive stroke; the poison mimics it quite nicely. Even Doctor House wouldn't be able to figure this one out."

5 Comments:

Blogger Display Name said...

Gasp! I'm drinking black coffee as I read this. And now I feel all funny inside.
Head swimming...palms sweaty. No wait, that's just the caffiene.
You and your evil streak! (:

10:30 AM  
Blogger Dale said...

pw - as luck, not shame, would have it, I was running down the list to see who else had done theirs and was on your blog trying to figure out which of your links to click when I got your comment on mine. I'm swearing off coffee for now. I'm ascared but not yet ashamed!

5:15 PM  
Blogger sweet trini said...

dude, are we in a spousal murder kinda mood lately? should we be concerned?
i at least hope this one deserved it as much as les.
walk good.

10:40 AM  
Blogger justacoolcat said...

Nice work, and I loved the pop culture slam on House.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You had me right up until that crack about House. He can figure anything out.

6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home