Friday, July 22, 2005

From Ludicrous to Obscene

Alabama's junior college chancellor, Roy Johnson, barely able to make ends meet, was granted a $43,192.00 last May, which put him in a class with most CEO's of major corporations with a salary (not including benefits) of nearly a quarter million dollars. In October, when the state raises teacher pay by six percent, he will then be pulling more than a quarter million a year at $257,861.00 a year PLUS an expense account of $3,600.00 PLUS a housing allowance of $18,000.00 a year which boosts him nearly to $300,000.00 a year. The State Board of Education should be hanging their heads in shame. The whole lot of them should be fired and run out of town. No wonder a lot of Alabama's school systems can't even afford toilet paper. I would say how can Roy Johnson sleep at night, but I would imagine he sleeps with a smile on his face at the idiocy of the Beauracracy.

10 Comments:

Blogger qos said...

Probably one of the greater benefits of the education system over here is that educators pay cannot be washed out like that.

11:24 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

I agree, it is a bit much.

Is he a republican too?

11:26 AM  
Blogger The Informer said...

Education... so much about it, so much to worry and whatnot. You sound so "journalist." Have you had a journalism major? Either way, you're a great writer. I could learn from you...
Favor: I would like comments on my blog. If you'd like to comment plz do so, &/or spread the word about my blog to bloggers. It'd be greatly appreciated. If you know ppl interested in Final Fantasy 7 advent children, plz tell them about my blog.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Goodman441 said...

You Will Very Easily Earn An Extra $200, $500, Even $1000+ Every Week With Only 15 Minutes Of Your Time...

Click HERE

3:53 AM  
Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said...

For the next help hurricane katrina ; the easy way to keep going.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Movie Buff said...

pocket pc 2002 theme are very popular, personalize your Pocket PC with products like the Screen Theme Manager which provides a bundle of multimedia themes for everyone to enjoy.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

pocket pc themes are very popular, personalize your Pocket PC with products like the Screen Theme Manager which provides a bundle of multimedia themes for everyone to enjoy.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Bar Supply Guy said...

Hello from Las Vegas. I was doing research on bartending supply and came across your site porchwise. The title From Ludicrous to Obscene attracked me. This is good reading, I'll pass it on to my girlfriend. She likes this kind of stuff. If you or any of your readers can help or offer information on bartending supply let me know. Glad I ran into your inspiration. I like to read blogs for creative ideas and themes. I get a lot of good ideas for acting. Thanks again for your time. Keep it up.

6:37 PM  
Blogger Las Vegas Night Club VIP Passes said...

Next time I'll spend a little more time and read more. From Ludicrous to Obscene was good. I wish you had information on bartending supply. That is what I was looking for. Anyway got to run thanks porchwise for you slant.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Wy Wyoming House Cleaning said...

Hot blog. When I get to seraching on the web for
blogs, its got to be like yours! And the site is off
the hook! I just kept coming back!
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my al alabama house cleaning blog site.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home