Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Race is On

Edward Klein's new book, 'The Truth about Hillary: ' What she knew, when she knew it, and how far she'd go to become President' is out; the first big effort by the conservatives in a campaign already on the way to trash and bash Hillary Clinton well before the 2008 elections. This is the first indicator of just how frightened the conservatives are about her chances of winning the Presidency.

Klein, the male Kitty Kelly of the trash for cash set, rehashes old ground and adds a splurge of supposedly 'new' information, mostly from anonymous sources.

The race is on and leading the pack around the first curve is a filly named Hillary and she ain't no 'dark' horse.

6 Comments:

Blogger mojoala said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:03 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

I hope she does run in 2008.

It will be interesting to see how many conservative and republican women actually swing vote....

11:05 AM  
Blogger porchwise said...

If what I glean from my area, it's already happening. And, as you know, Mojo, a hell of a lot of their Alabama sons have already been blown away in Iraq. Dubya, as usual, is slow recognizing the forest for the trees. (Sorry about using the old axiom but it seems apprapo in this case)

8:04 AM  
Blogger mojoala said...

I can't wait!

I have lost some friends there in Iraq. And Rumsfeld just stated that the Insurgency could last at a dozen years....

way to long....

count our losses, lick our wounds and bring our sons and daughters home.

They could be better used in border patrols....

11:01 AM  
Blogger web_loafer said...

I thank you for your comment at Sanity's Bluff. I wish I knew what was going on around me all the time. I know war is not good, but I know going to work in a highrise in NYC on a fall day of 2001, was not an evil thing. The evil thing was the killing of 3,000 people. How do we make sure something like this never happens again. Ignoring the problem won't make it go away. So you see, I can listen to your views, we differ, but I am sure Robert, we both want the same result in the end. Peace and Security. I just don't think that we would be better off to have let it slide.

9:08 AM  
Blogger porchwise said...

And I think the big bucks should be spent on protectionism here and not thrown away in the far east. Terrioists abound already in this country and because there are so many diverse factions, I'm sure they don't have to wait for orders from Bin Laden or anyone else to decide to lay waste to whatever they desire here.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home